Is a MQTT 5.0 and MQTT 3.1.1 compatible and feature-rich high-performance mulesoft connector.
The MQTT protocol provides a lightweight method of carrying out messaging using a publish/subscribe model. This makes it suitable for Internet of Things messaging such as with low power sensors or mobile devices like phones, embedded computers or microcontrollers.
The connector provides the following features:
- MQTT 5 and MQTT 3 Broker Support
- TCP Transport
- Simple Authentication (username/password)
- TLS mutual authentication (with client certificate)
- Configurable reconnect handling and message redelivery
- Will Message
- Resume Session
- WebSocket, Secure WebSocket
- Proxy Support
- Enhanced Authentication support for MQTT 5